Pledge Your 67 Minutes for HACT:
- Go through your family’s cupboards and donate your pre-loved clothing to HACT’s Winter Warmth Appeal
- Make some Jars of Hope for HACT’s beneficiaries in need with your family
- Collect & donate any household goods you no longer need to our White Elephant Charity Shop
- Go green! Roll-up your sleeves and spruce up your garden with some new indigenous plants from HACT’s Plant Nursery
Sponsorship & Donation Opportunities: (all donations are tax deductible)
- Show you support – buy & wear a HACT Mandela Day sticker on the 18th July 2021 – stickers are available from HACT for R10 each.
- Help bring some cheer to our Respite Unit patients and create work for our Ubuntu Ground Café team during lockdown by sponsoring our Mandela Day Braai – (R67 per patient x 24 or in-kind donations of food also gratefully accepted)
- Sponsor a Gogo Home Garden Start-Up Kit and help feed a gogo to feed her family – R250 per kit (consisting of seasonal veggie seedlings grown in HACT’s Plant Nursery, compost & an isiZulu Basic Gardening manual)
- Sponsor a PPE Kit for HACT’s Nurses & frontline healthcare workers – R80 per kit
- Sponsor a crafter to attend a Loom Beading Workshop with our Woza Moya programme team – R300 per person
- Sponsor any of the following wish list items for our Respite Unit patients: Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Body lotion, Vaseline as well as sugar & tinned fish
Click here to make a donation towards any of the above.
Please kindly send an email to email@example.com confirming which of the above options your donation is for.
Other Ways to Help:
– Treating your family / friends / colleagues to a coffee or lunch from our menu (we offer take away and call & collect services!)
– Purchase a bag of our premium Lineage coffee for your home or office (make HACT your company’s official coffee supplier and earn B-BBEE points!)
– Make use of our team’s catering services and/or conference venue for your company’s next meeting / event
- Support our Woza Moya programme by:
- Visit and support our current “Bloom Where You Are Planted” Flower Exhibition
- Purchasing a Madiba Little Traveller pin for R65 each
For queries or more info on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact our Marketing & Fundraising team on 031 765 5866 / firstname.lastname@example.org