Stay strong, stay healthy and support charity during the lockdown
Date: Easter Monday, 13th April 2020
Time: Anytime between 1am – 11pm
Distance: 5km / 10km / 21.1km / 42.2km
Entry Fee: R50 per person (5km / 10km) R100 per person (21.1km / 42.2km)
Fun & fitness for the whole family!
Every finisher will receive an e-medal & certificate!
How it Works:
- Enter online before 4pm on the 12th April 2020 by paying your entry fee / donation at https://www.hillaids.org.za/
- Post your selfies and videos on the Hillcrest AIDS Centre Trust and Beloved Long Runs (KZN) Facebook pages – Include a FutureLife product in your pic and stand a chance of winning R5000 cash!
- Run in the confines of your own home/garden/property (no treadmills!)
- Participants can run or walk as long as they finish within the allocated time (42.2kms – 7 hours / 21.1kms -4 hours )
- Get your family involved by participating or by seconding you on the day
- Submit proof of your completed distance (i.e. photo from Garmin / Strava etc) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on the 14th April 2020 to claim your e-medal & certificate
All proceeds raised through this event will be donated to HACT’s COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund and its services supporting the most vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more info contact us at email@example.com
Thank-you in advance for your support!
This event is proudly sponsored by: